September 28, 2011

My "god" came in a spacecraft

>
I think I am going to rub a few wrong spots with this article … please forgive me for being blunt. Anyway, like I always say, it is strictly my opinions and views ... you don’t have to agree with me.

OK, let me start by saying I don’t belong to any religion … I don’t believe there is god nor do I believe there are angels and demons. A lot of times people asked my opinion about god, I will tell them there is no god and I have not seen one. The closest thing to god that I came across was my ex-colleague … he thinks he is god but unfortunately I don’t.

Some people told me I should have believed in god … and when I am faced with the many challenges in life, I will pull through with god’s help. Look, I pulled through many times and it has absolutely nothing to do with god … it has everything to do with my own abilities, my family who stuck by me, my friends who offered unselfishly and those were actually there to help.

Then some said that I pulled through because they prayed for me. Oh COME ON … am I supposed to thank those who prayed? What if I didn’t pull through … I blame them for not praying hard enough? Sorry, I don’t for a second believe that prayers will help. And when I fail, I only have myself to blame.

You may want to believe there is god (whatever your faith is) … that doesn’t bother me at all. I am sure your faith in your god will lead you to where you want to be. I just want to ask for the same … don’t be bothered if I tell you I don’t think there is god. But too many times when I tell people there is no god … they looked at me as if I have murdered someone. Some tried very hard to convince me to join their beliefs … they wanted to “recruit” me under the god whom they believed is “the right one” leading them to “the right path”. They told me everyone has a god in their mind, maybe subconsciously... maybe I just don’t realise it. They then over-persuasively insisted on helping me discover it ... it went a bit beyond my comfort zone and I just have to be brutally blunt telling them to back off.
 
Let me tell you this … there is something in my mind which I believe exists ... my version of the so-called “god” … and I don’t have to pray to it, it won’t help me at all, it is not “the right one” for me nor it will lead me to “the right path”. And you know what? My “god” ... it came in a spacecraft. Huh? What am I talking about? Well if you have read “Chariots of the Gods” or watched “Ancient Aliens”, you will know what I mean.
>

0 comments:

Post a Comment